Thursday, July 21, 2011

Simple and Sweet DIY

(för svensk versionen, se nedan)
Some of my favorite repurpose/diy projects are those that are simple and sweet - like this one where guests showed up for a backyard engagement party, only to find themselves attending a divinely intimate wedding ceremony.





Perfectly repurposed decor for a sweet event.

Until next time...
Michael


Stumble this post




Några av mina favorit återanvända / DIY-projekt är de som är enkla och söta. Dessa gästerna dök upp  en trädgårds förlovningsfest, bara att finna sig i en intimt bröllop. Perfekt!


Tills nästa gång...
Michael

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Wasn't this taken at a DIY wedding? Haven't checked the link yet ;)
    P.S. Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my carnation and I am sorry yours didn't turn out the way you like it. I used a highly stretchable jersey and rolled it quite tightly - that is the secret! I am sure the next ones will turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and so simple! Love It!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that brilliantly bright collection of flowers hanging from tiny vases is absolute perfection! Love that image and the idea itself :) Thank you Michael for pointing me over to the CSI Project linky - what fun! And yes, you MUST do something with your driftwood and seaglass :) About the paper beads - yes, long thin triangles are the way to go. The beads look best if you use heavier paper like a magazine cover, not magazine pages. Monochromatic or multicolor all look good. I think the beads look best if they're not bigger than 1 1/4 inch across at the base of the triange. I cut my paper by hand, so accuracy is not an issue. I also use a 3/16" diameter aluminum rod to wrap the paper. I can't get enough of them! xoxo Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane - I'm so looking forward to trying the beads! Thanks for the tips. M

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com