Friday, August 19, 2011

A Day's Worth of DIY Inspiration - Repurposed

So much inspiration, so little time!

It's DIY, it's repurposed and recycled, it's brilliant!


milk crates in an antique buffet


sculptures made from dice


milk jug igloo


wooden curtain rings bowl


sewing bobbins necklace


wall art made from bedsprings



toy firetruck lamp


And finally, I am seriously blusting (blog lusting) over this piece...made from lids! I would love a whole wall of this. I think I could look at it forever!

wall art made from lids


Until next time...
Mike


Stumble this post




1 comment:

  1. I want to pack up some good books, a box of cookies, and move right into that milk-jug igloo.

    Oh, and maybe bring a good friend along!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com