Sunday, April 1, 2012

10 Recycled Flower Ideas for Spring

Can you feel it? Everyone is getting Spring fever. I know I am!

We'll all be getting our flowers planted soon, but this year how about adding a little extra whimsy to your summer garden with one of these recycled flower ideas for Spring?














































This is another one of those post collections that could go on and on - so let me know if you want to see more recycled flowers for Spring.

Until next time...
Mike




8 comments:

  1. Book page and button flowers. My favorites. What a lovely, cheery post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bottle cap and bottle bottom ones best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! We're allergic to flowers - this project is perfect for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm totally digging the whimsy in these flowers, so fun! i'd love for you to share your button flowers at my center of attention sunday link up at http://cadeedee.blogspot.com/2012/04/center-of-attention-sunday-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration! Totally digging the bottlecap flowers up top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely floral collection. those hubcaps are truly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I especially love the Coca Cola flowers! Nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fοг the гeason that the admin of this web
    pagе іs working, no hesitation very rapidly it will be famous, due to itѕ
    quality cοntents.http://bethel.patch.com/eνеnts/mеrlin-season-5-episode-8-the-hοllow-queen-watch-іt-for-free-onlіne-stream
    my webpage: Merlin Season 5 Episode 8 The Hollow Queen

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com