Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lego Street Art

I've seen knit bombing, sweater bombing, plastic cap bombing, and I've even been thinking about organizing my own hubcap flower bombing in my town. Now there's Lego street art - aka Lego bombing!

It seems to be popping up around the world, and after searching through tons of websites that all listed source after source, I finally landed on Dispatchworks.info with an interactive map of the world - just click the country of choice to find the lego bombs in action.


lego in Arnsberg, Germany


lego in Barcelona, Spain


Lego in Lausanne, France


Lego in Nabeul, Tunisia


Lego in New York, New York


Lego in Venice, Italy


There are plenty more examples to see at Dispatchwork. Are you  inspired to go out and lego bomb in your area? If you do, make sure to send Dispatchwork your photos and location!

Until next time...
Mike









4 comments:

  1. What a creative way to "bomb" the city!

    http://creactiveallaround.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's taking it to the next level. I saw a pic a while back of a place where someone had fill in a corner of masonry but I didn't know it was a "movement". I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!

    I SO want to do this in Delhi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is AWESOME! my boys' wheels are spinning!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com